|Survivor ORG 4: Batangas|
|Filming Location||Batangas, Philippines|
|Season Run||April 26, 2014- June 6, 2014|
|Runner(s)-up|| BlueBarracudas555 |
|Returnees|| Smeltz (5,12)|
Total Drama Yoshi (23)
|Previous Season||Survivor ORG 3: Brazil|
|Next Season||Survivor ORG 5: Norway|
Survivor: Batangas, is the fourth installment in the Koror ORG Survivor series.
Batangas was deemed an improvement over previous seasons, as the ORG began to get its footing in the community. The season featured the first ever four-way tie, shocking blindsides, and a likable Final Three. While the season is commonly forgotten in recent years, at the time, it was considered a high point for Koror ORG, due to its gameplay, cast of characters, and twists.
The season was announced on March 18, 2014.
- Exile Island- After every reward challenge, a member from the winning tribe will be sent to Exile Island to try and find a clue to the hidden immunity idol or the idol itself. While at exile, the player will not have any contact with their tribe, and will remain on exile until the next challenge.
- One Returnee Per Tribe- Two contestants needing a second chance, one from Russia and one from Mali, will return and captain a new team of their own, hoping to improve upon their previous performance.
- Schoolyard Pick- For the first time on Koror ORG, the starting tribes will not be chosen before the game. Instead, the two returning players will take turns choosing their teammates at the beginning of the game.
- Hidden Immunity Idols- Hidden Immunity Idols will be in play this season. One idol for each tribe will be hidden at the main camp. An idol will be hidden once the tribes merge as well.
- Super Idol- On Exile Island, a special hidden immunity idol with the power to be played after the votes will be hidden. The idol will only good for use up until Final 6.
- No Escape- No player is allowed to quit. If they wish to be out, they may ask their tribe to vote them out.
|Original Tribe||Merged Tribe|
|Buwaya||1st Voted Off |
|Pugita||2nd Voted Off |
|Buwaya||3rd Voted Off |
|Total Drama Yoshi|
|Pugita||4th Voted Off |
|Buwaya||5th Voted Off |
|Buwaya||Nakaligtas||6th Voted Off |
1st Jury Member
|Buwaya||7th Voted Off |
2nd Jury Member
|Buwaya||8th Voted Off |
3rd Jury Member
|Pugita||9th Voted Off |
4th Jury Member
|Pugita||10th Voted Off |
5th Jury Member
|Buwaya||11th Voted Off |
6th Jury Member
|Pugita||12th Voted Off |
7th Jury Member
|Buwaya||13th Voted Off |
8th Jury Member
|Pugita||2nd Runner Up |
|Pugita||Runner Up |
|Pugita||Sole Survivor |
|1||"Self Vote or Love Note"||Pydo||Pugita||None||Eddie||2-2-2-2;|
|1st Voted Off|
|2||"The First Exile"||Buwaya||Alex||Alex||5-3||2nd Voted Off|
|3||"Keep the Tribe Afloat"||Buwaya||Pugita||Nick||Jamie||4-3||3rd Voted Off|
|4||"Back from the Dead"||Buwaya||Jaylen||Yoshi||2-1-0||4th Voted Off|
|5||"Like A Teeter Totter Lately"||Pugita||Reid||Charley||3-3;|
|5th Voted Off|
|6||"This Wasn't the Plan"||None||Chandni||None||Pydo||6-4-1||6th Voted Off|
|7||"Floaters are Dangerous"||None||Chandni||Reid||Jaylen||5-4-1||7th Voted Off|
|8||"Mr. I Know Everything"||Reid||Reid||Mickey||8-1||8th Voted Off|
|9||"King Tut's Approval"||None||Zachary||None||Reid||2-1-1-0||9th Voted Off|
|10||"This Game is Irritating"||Survivor|
|Zachary||Lily||Chandni||1-0||10th Voted Off|
|11||"Make Things Worse Than They Are"||None||Nick||None||Najim||3-2-1||11th Voted Off|
|12||"That Moment When You Notice That"||Nick*||Kordan||2-0||12th Voted Off|
|13||"This Move Was a Mistake"||Jordan||Nick||3-1||13th Voted Off|
|14||"Reunion (Survivor ORG 4: Batangas)"||Jury Vote||Jordan||4-3-1||2nd Runner-Up|
- Nick used his Express Pass which meant that he automatically won individual immunity, however he could not vote in the Tribal Council afterwards.
- Survivor: Batangas is the first season with returning players.
- Survivor: Batangas features the first purple tribe.
- It is also the first to feature a brown tribe.
- This is the first season to not include a tribe swap.
- This season features the second related contestant pair, with Nick being the cousin of previous player Aston.
- The first group is Perry from Russia and Marco from Brazil.
- This season features Koror ORG's first four way tie.
- Smeltz was a replacement for ParvatiVillain who was inactive at the start of the game.
- This is the second season to be filmed in Asia.
- It is also the first island location.
- The episode title naming goes as follows:
- Episode 1- "Jaylen"
- Episode 2- "Koror"
- Episode 3- "Jordan"
- Episode 4- "Charley"
- Episode 5- "Mickey"
- Episode 6- "Reid"
- Episode 7- "Jaylen"
- Episode 8- "Zachary"
- Episode 9- "Lily"
- Episode 10- "Jordan"
- Episode 11- "Lily"
- Episode 12- "Zachary"
- Episode 13- "Nick"