|Survivor ORG 31: Mexico|
|Filming Location||Uxmal, Mexico|
|Season Run||Summer 2017|
|Previous Season||Survivor ORG 30: Yasawa Islands|
Survivor: Mexico, also stylized as Survivor: Mexico- Saving Grace, is the thirty-first installment in the Koror ORG Survivor series.
The season was announced on May 22nd, 2017.
- Saving Grace- A new power hidden in the game that allows the holder to "save" themselves from a sticky situation. The Saving Grace either negates, reverses, or alters a negative effect on a player, and allows them to change the game. If a player is eliminated with the Saving Grace in their possession, then they pass it on to a player of their choice who is still in the game. Examples of its uses include, but are not limited to:
- Immunity Pass- Playing the power before a challenge causing the player or the player's tribe to automatically win.
- Idol Block- Playing the power after the votes have been read to negate an idol play that eliminated the holder.
- Swap Position- Playing the power at a tribe swap to switch to a different tribe.
- Hidden Immunity Idols - Hidden Immunity Idols will be in play this season. One idol for each tribe will be hidden at the main camp. An idol will be hidden once the tribes merge as well.
- No Escape - Players are not allowed to quit the game. They must ask to be voted out by their tribe at the following tribal council if they wish to leave.
|1||"TBA"||None||TBA||TBA||?-?||1st Voted Off|
- The episodes were named as following:
- Episode 1- "TBA"