|Survivor ORG 26: Bali|
|Filming Location||Bali, Indonesia|
|Season Run||November 26th, 2016- January 12th, 2017|
|Returnees|| TheGodOfBlue (30)|
|Previous Season||Survivor ORG 25: Palau|
|Next Season||Survivor ORG 27: New Zealand|
Survivor: Bali, also stylized as Survivor: Bali- One World, is the twenty-sixth installment in the Koror ORG Survivor series.
Bali is known for its majorly diverse cast, and the story of its underdog winner. The Village twist, while it did play a role in the season, was outshined due to a solid alliance remaining loyal to each other. Despite its small cast, Bali packed a punch into the limited time it had.
The season was announced on October 13th, 2016. Applications opened on November 5th, 2016.
- One World- The two competing tribes, Amlapura and Batuan, will be competing against each other while living together on the same beach for the entire duration of the game. However, in true Koror ORG fashion, there will be more to this twist than there is on the surface.
- The Village- This season, the players will have the ability to visit a local fishing village. Every round, the winning tribe will get to choose one person from their tribe, and one person from the other tribe to visit the village. At the village, contestants will be able to search for various items, and barter, beg, and steal with the inhabitants there. Everyone will start off with 500 Indonesian Rupiah, the local currency. Then they will visit different shops every time you visit the village, and trade items to gain advantages in the game.
- Hidden Immunity Idols- Hidden Immunity Idols will be in play this season. One idol for each tribe will be hidden at the main camp. An idol will be hidden once the tribes merge as well.
- No Escape- Players are not be allowed to quit the game. They must ask to be voted out by their tribe at the following tribal council if they wish to leave.
|Original Tribe||Merged Tribe|
|Batuan||1st Voted Off|
|Amlapura||2nd Voted Off|
|Batuan||3rd Voted Off|
|Amlapura||4th Voted Off|
|Batuan||5th Voted Off|
|Batuan||Bau Ikan||6th Voted Off|
1st Jury Member
|Batuan||7th Voted Off|
2nd Jury Member
|Batuan||8th Voted Off|
3rd Jury Member
|Amlapura||9th Voted Off|
4th Jury Member
|Amlapura||10th Voted Off|
5th Jury Member
|Amlapura||11th Voted Off|
6th Jury Member
|Batuan||12th Voted Off|
7th Jury Member
|Batuan||13th Voted Off|
8th Jury Member
|Amlapura||14th Voted Off|
9th Jury Member
|1||"Being the Nice Guy Pays Off"||None||Amlapura||None||Ellie||7-1||1st Voted Off|
|2||"Ima Cut a B*tch Soon"||Batuan||Nat||Dylan||6-1||2nd Voted Off|
|3||"#HoneyYou'reSalty"||Amlapura||Max||Jared||3-2-1||3rd Voted Off|
|4||"Weekday Night B*tchfight"||Batuan||Matt||Max||3-3;|
|4th Voted Off|
|5||"No You Shut the F*ck Up"||Amlapura||Aidan||Cameron||2-2-1;|
|5th Voted Off|
|6||"The Pattern Has Been Ruined"||None||Liam||None||Dan||8-2-1||6th Voted Off|
|7||"Everything I Do Just Isn't Good Enough"||Jon||Jon||Scott||7-1||7th Voted Off|
|8||"The Plague is Upon Us"||Nat||Nat||Jon||6-1||8th Voted Off|
|9||"A Whole Lot of Paranoia"||Hunter||Hunter||Aidan||3-2-1||9th Voted Off|
|10||"It's The Lag's Fault, Okay"||Nat||Matt||JJ||4-1||10th Voted Off|
|11||"This Season Truly was One World"||Liam||Liam||Matt||3-1||11th Voted Off|
|12||"Aren't You Doing Pretty Much the Exact|
|Nat||Hunter||Liam||2-0||12th Voted Off|
|13||"Karma Always Comes Back"||None||Hunter||None||Malik||1-0||13th Voted Off|
|Nat||Hunter||1-0||14th Voted Off|
|14||"Reunion (Bali)"||Jury Vote||Panchetor||8-1||Runner Up|
- Bali was the original location of Survivor ORG 21: Canary Islands before the Viewer's Choice theme was implemented into the season.
- The episodes were named as following:
- Episode 1- "Hunter"
- Episode 2- "Aidan"
- Episode 3- "Liam"
- Episode 4- "Malik"
- Episode 5- "Dan"
- Episode 6- "Panchetor"
- Episode 7- "Malik"
- Episode 8- "Hunter"
- Episode 9- "Nat"
- Episode 10- "Liam"
- Episode 11- "Hunter"
- Episode 12- "Nat"
- Episode 13- "Malik"
- This season's first boot was a female, and the winner was female.
- Ironically, both were the only females of the season.
- Both are also from Australia.