|Survivor ORG 19: Belize|
|Filming Location||Cerros, Belize|
|Season Run||March 3rd, 2016- April 22nd, 2016|
|Returnees|| Whatevereva (21,25)|
Travis Crawford (23)
|Previous Season||Survivor ORG 18: India|
|Next Season||Survivor ORG 20: Mount Yasur|
Survivor: Belize is the nineteenth installment in the Koror ORG Survivor series.
The season was announced officially on February 3rd, 2016, on the two year anniversary of the wiki. Applications opened on February 9th, 2016.
- Total Mayhem- A multi-part twist, various aspects of the game will be altered or added to ensure a chaotic and fun season.
- Anarchy- For the first few episodes of the game, the castaways will not be divided into tribes. Instead, they will be competing individually in challenges and at tribal. Later in the game, the tribes will be established.
- Schoolyard Pick- The tribes will be hand selected by the two contestants who scored the highest in the challenge before the tribe formation, with the fate of their future resting entirely in their hands with no influence from the hosts.
- One World- The contestants will continue to live together at one camp after the Anarchy phase is completed. Cross tribal alliances, discussions, and idol giving are all permitted. The contestants, however, will still compete in two teams during challenges.
- Auxiliary Tribe- For the first time since Survivor ORG 14: Barbados, a third tribe will be introduced after the start of the game, but before the merge. At the tribe switch, the tribes will be informed they will be split into three tribes instead of the expected two.
- One-Time Exile- During the Tribe Dissolve, ten people would be assigned to either Corozal or Tucan, leaving one person without a tribe. That person would be sent to the former Mestizo camp, where he or she would be ineligible for the next vote, and would join the losing tribe at the next Reward Challenge.
- Hidden Immunity Idol- Hidden Immunity Idols will be in play this season. One will be hidden during the Anarchy phase, with two more being added to lineup during the tribal phase. Another idol will be hidden at the merge.
- No Escape- Players are not be allowed to quit the game. They must ask to be voted out by their tribe at the following tribal council if they wish to leave.
|1||"There Goes My Perfect Game (Pt.1)"|
"Xavier PM Me (Pt.2)"
|None||Alietta||Jon||8-5-4-1||1st Voted Off|
|2||"I'll Jump Off Some Belize|
Pyramid or Something"
|Austin||Brian||14-2-1||2nd Voted Off|
|3||"Will We Never Escape this Hell?"||Stephane||Luna||No Vote||Evacuated|
|Toby||Tayne||8-5-2||3rd Voted Off|
|4||"B*tchslapped Out of Belize"||None||Tucan||Austin||4-3||4th Voted Off|
|5||"I Don't Want You to be Left in the Dark"||Tucan||Toby||4-1-1||5th Voted Off|
|6||"I Don't Know What That B*tch is Saying"||Corozal||Tucan||Jo||3-1||6th Voted Off|
|7||"You're All Bark and NO Bite"||None||Corozal||Eva||3-2||7th Voted Off|
|8||"Ding Dong the B*tch is Dead"||Corozal||Dennis||1-0||8th Voted Off|
|9||"You're Making a Big Deal Out of Nothing"||None||TSN||JR||5-4||9th Voted Off|
|10||"If You Lie to Me, You're Dead to Me"||Alietta||Nick||2-1-0||10th Voted Off|
|11||"F*ck You, Stephane Peligrossa!"||Travis||Xavier||6-1||11th Voted Off|
|12||"Then You Make Me Feel F*ck!"||TSN||Mohammed||4-1||12th Voted Off|
|13||"Let's Hope a B*tch Doesn't Steal My Crown"||None||TSN||Travis||3-1||13th Voted Off|
|Alietta||TSN||1-0||14th Voted Off|
|14||"Reunion (Belize)"||Jury Vote||Trent||5-3||Runner Up|
- This is the second season to feature the Anarchy twist, following Survivor ORG 10: Nicaragua.
- The episodes were named as following:
- Episode 1- "Xavier/Jo"
- Episode 2- "Austin"
- Episode 3- "Eva"
- Episode 4- "Toby"
- Episode 5- "Eva"
- Episode 6- "TSN"
- Episode 7- "Alietta"
- Episode 8- "Dennis"
- Episode 9- "Travis"
- Episode 10- "TSN"
- Episode 11- "Trent"
- Episode 12- "TSN"
- Episode 13- "Alietta"